To view all available job openings Click Here!
To apply for a specific position, click from the selection below.
Pathfinder Ranch has a variety of hourly positions in the areas of Adventure Programming, Food Service, Maintenance and Retreat & Conference. These positions range from part to full-time.
Hiring Status: Currently hiring for the position of Facilities & Grounds Technician
This hourly position is primarily a day shift averaging 40 hours per week. This position is responsible for safety, cleanliness and functionality of all structures and outdoor spaces of the organization. Major responsibilities of this position include:
- Repair and maintain equipment, furnishings, structures and automotive equipment
- Clean indoor spaces such as restrooms, dormitories and conference areas (mop, sweep, vacuum, dust, scrub toilets/sinks/showers, remove trash, and clean windows)
- Clean and landscape outdoor spaces (sweeping, trash removal, trimming and mowing)
- Perform new construction including plumbing, electrical, carpentry and painting
- Monitor and maintain all building systems such as plumbing, electric, alarms and heating/cooling
- Comply with all health and safety standards including those of the Organization, Public Health Department and other governing entities (including logs and reports)
All applicants should be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, ability to complete demands of the position and to work independently. This position will be hired as soon as possible. Paid Time Off is provided for this position.
Click here for a complete job description and to Apply Online
Pathfinder Ranch Administrative jobs are primarily full-time positions in management and camp operations.
Hiring Status: There are no current administrative openings.