Pathfinder Ranch is hiring for the following positions in our Recreation/ Adenture Program:
Equine Program Instructor
Under the supervision of the Recreation Coordinator, the Equine Program Instructor provides guidance, instruction and supervision for client groups participating in adventure and outdoor science activities. The major responsibilities of this position include the following but are not limited to:
• Exhibit the ability to work well within the Pathfinder Ranch organization and with other employees.
• Must be self-motivated and complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
• Able to communicate effectively
• Capable of working independently
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
• Hold and maintain current child and adult First Aid, CPR and AED certification from a nationally recognized provider
• Previous experience leading horse rides and fitting tack
• 21 years of age or older
• Must reside on campus
Physical Requirements include
Sufficient physical ability and mobility to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull up to 50 pounds of weight; to walk long distances on a variety of terrain; to perform duties while outdoors and exposed to a variety of weather conditions; to work safely with and around horses, livestock and other animals.
How to Apply for Employment
- View the job description and application below.
- Download or print the application. (To fill out the form electronically you can use our online application, accessible through the Application button below.)
- Email your completed application and any accompanying documents you wish to add (cover letter, resume, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Cover letters may be placed in the body of the email.)