Refund policy varies by program. Regardless of program, written requests for refund must be received by Pathfinder Ranch by the indicated deadline.
Summer Camp Policy
In order to ensure that Summer Camp is available to as many children as possible, the Pathfinder Ranch Summer Camp Refund Policy is as follows…
- Deposit amounts are nonrefundable.
- Written requests received by April 20th are eligible for a refund of up to $249.
- Requests received by June 5thare eligible for a $100 refund.
- After June 5th, no refund will be given (with the exception of emergencies).
- Campers leaving for health or emergency reasons (other than disciplinary) are eligible for a 30% refund if the camper departs within the first 12 hours of camp.
Rental Program Policy
Please refer to your sponsoring group’s refund policy. Pathfinder Ranch arranges program service for each group and does not provide service refunds to individual clients of those groups.
Family Camp Policy
Deposit amounts are nonrefundable. Written requests received within two (2) weeks of the time of reservation are eligible for a refund of up to 50% minus the nonrefundable deposit. Requests received up to two (2) weeks before the event are eligible for up to 25% minus the nonrefundable deposit. No refund will be given for requests to cancel a reservation less than two (2) weeks before the event. (with the exception of emergencies). Participants leaving for health or emergency reasons are eligible for a 30% refund if the participant departs within the first 12 hours of camp. Participants who are asked to leave due to a violation of camp rules and/or policies will not be issued a refund
Outdoor Education Policy
In the event of termination, the Group agrees to notify Pathfinder Ranch in writing no later than 90 days prior to arrival date. The deposit will be refunded if written notice is given at least 90 days prior to arrival date or the opening is filled by another group of similar size and rates.