Refund policy varies by program. Regardless of program, written requests for refund must be received by Pathfinder Ranch by the indicated deadline. If you need to request a refund, you can email us at email@example.com.
Summer Camp, Day Camp, and Early Explorers Refund Policy
In order to ensure that Summer Camp is available to as many children as possible, the Pathfinder Ranch Summer Camp Refund Policy is as follows:
- Deposit amounts are nonrefundable, unless otherwise noted below.
- Written requests received by May 1st are eligible for a full refund.
- Requests received by June 1st are eligible for a 50% refund.
- After June 15th, no refund will be given (with the exception of emergencies or cancellations due to health concerns).
- Campers leaving for health or emergency reasons (other than disciplinary) are eligible for a 50% refund if the camper departs within the first 12 hours of camp.
- Sessions cancelled by Pathfinder Ranch will be provided a full refund (including deposit).
Rental Program Policy
Please refer to your sponsoring group’s refund policy. Pathfinder Ranch arranges program service for each group and does not provide service refunds to individual clients of those groups.
Outdoor Education Policy
In the event of termination, the Group agrees to notify Pathfinder Ranch in writing no later than 90 days prior to arrival date. The deposit will be refunded if written notice is given at least 90 days prior to arrival date or the opening is filled by another group of similar size and rates.